- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup spring water
- 8 cups fresh strawberries
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup Chambord liqueur
- Combine sugar and water in a pot over medium heat.
- Cook, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
- Puree 3 1/2 cups strawberries in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Pour through a strainer to remove seeds.
- Mix the raspberry puree into the cooled sugar solution and add the lemon juice.
- Chill for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Spoon mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze by following manufacturer’s instructions.
- To serve, combine remaining strawberries with Chambord and spoon mixture over frozen sorbet.
*Any sorbet not eaten immediately can be placed left in freezer for up to two weeks.
*Place in microwave for a few seconds before eating, to soften slightly
Enjoy our fruit sorbet at Pukawi Restaurant in Aranwa Cusco Boutique