Shrimps with garlic butter and herbs
- 3 dozen shrimp
- 1/2 cup butter
- 5 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 lb. sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 thin orange slices, for garnishing (optional)
green onions, for garnishing (optional)
1) Clean and devein shrimp, leaving tails on. Place shrimp in small bowl with salt, herbs, thyme.
2) In a separate bowl, cream together butter, garlic and parsley.
3) In a small skillet, sauté mushrooms in butter. Brush seasoning mixture lightly from shrimp, allowing some to remain. Divide the shrimp among six individual oven proof baking dishes; top with sautéed mushrooms and drizzle with remaining butter from skillet.
4) Spoon garlic butter mixture (as desired) on top of mushrooms.
5) Bake at 375°F. For 12 minutes or until done.
6) Garnish each serving with a thin orange slice, cut through to the center on one side and arranged in a twist over the shrimp. Top with a curl of green onion, if desired.
If you want to eat a delicious starters and other delicious dishes and cocktails, we invite you to visit Khasikay Bar at Aranwa Cusco Boutique Hotel. For more information or reservation, please contact us.